> > > ~*+ [*+.: [N]ever [gi]ve [u]p or re[g]ret 4ever ::.+*] +*~
<-=-=~+`[*Couple of Words*]`+~-=-=->
~4ever missing you, Every now and den..~
~Hope u understand how i feel for you~
~Hoping to win ur heart, someday, somehow..~
~No matter how hard it is.. I'm still luving u..~
Monday, October 17, 2005

Haix.. Today is Super Duper jia lat!!

Eng gt 14/50 le.. wanna add 3 marks oso cannot..
den today gt summary to gt mark.. but oso failed..
I'm gonna piang.. Sad until.. almost other lesson..
jus lie on the desk, dun wan to face the class le..
I'm so sorry to her tat I gonna retent.. think so..
I was unable to follow up.. Haix.. of cos hope nt real larz..
-----
Aiyo, last thurs bought de thingy rejected by her..
Aaa.. asking mei to pass to her but...
Sobby until I gave them to my mei.. Sianx...
Failure sia.. Seem nth is success to me..
Studies, Relationship.. all failure..
[listen to my heart breaking''__ sobby - cry out loud]]
I jus wanna giv her thingy mahx,
still 1st time buy thingy to girl I like.. Blahx..
Siansation, whole day sobby til now hvn go away..
-----
I Like You!!
pls dun giv me ignorant as ur reply..
I kanna once by SH liao,
already hard to pass through liao..
Til now, still struggling midway or beginning..
I dun wan you to be the second one..
Life jus meaningless to me..
It's every single one of you,
as my form of motivation to life..
Now, zhi xiang hao hao ai SM.SA..
SH ne? I dang ran ye ai..
dan jian jian de dui ta you kong ju..
I duno why.. Omg!!
Ke nen jiu shi ni de jue qing,
seeing each other, jus walk our own path..
nv chat, jus walk away like stranger..
shuo can shen de ba..
From beginning, zhi xiang hao hao ai yi ren..
Dan wei he lao tian zai zheng wo!!!!!
-----
Duno when,
cai nen ba ni men dui wo de xin shuo gai da kai..
**listen to my heart breaking**
Zhi Xiang Hao Hao Ai Yi Ren..

CheeKit ("v")=> SMSASH
17/10 - 21.39pm


~*+ArDnAs - I'm Missing You+*~ @ 9:21 pm


~*+-=-=-=-=-=-=Signed Off=-=-=-=-=-=-+*~


~* [*IntR0duc+i0nN*] *~

Ctrl + D to bookmark this page to ur Favourites.. Mus do it during or after looking at the site.. Arigato!!

~* [*pR0fil3*] *~

  • Name: [C]hee [K]it
  • [+aka Calvin+]
  • Age: 15, 7 months old..
  • D.o.B: 15 Feb 1990 (Total Defence Day)
  • I'm a [A]quarius, in é year of [H]orse..
  • 1 Nephew + 1 Niece..
  • School: Hillgrove Sec
  • Class: 1e3'o3 >> 2e3'o4 >> 3e4'o5
  • Email: [K]iller_BugZ@hotmail.com
  • **[M]sn, [h]i-5 & [F]riendster abled**
  • ~* [*LykZzz*] *~

  • +*~ [*[M]y [B]eloved [O]ne*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[A]ll [k]ind of [B]lue..*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[R]un-[H]olic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[W]ork-[H]olic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[B]asketball*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[L]isten to [M]usic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[O]nline [G]ames*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[C]hat in [M]sn*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[A]ble to c [H]er*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[W]atching [T]v*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[S]ms-ing*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[S]ms-ing [H]er*] ~*+

  • ---- m O r E e ----

    ~* [*God Sibilings*] *~

    # God Brother - Raymond
    # God Sister - Si Xuan
    # God Sister - Chiu Ting
    # God Sister - Ting Yun
    # God Mei - Jacqueline
    # God Mei - Shanie
    # God Mei - Audrey
    # God Mei - HuangYing
    # God Mei - Janice
    # God Mei - Cynthia
    # God Mei - Priscilla
    # God Mei - Farhana
    # God Mei - Joanne
    # God Mei - Yu Wen
    # God Mei - Yi Wen
    # God Mei - Tiffany
    # God Mei - Sihua
    # God Mei - Guanyi
    # God Mei - Fengru
    # God Mei - Cheng Yee
    # God Mei - Fang Ting
    # God Mei - Pamela
    ->Waiting for ur accept-tion<- >Jia Xin, ShuTing (Dun believe one) >Siew Min, Emily, Rachelle (Nv reply) >Cynthia, Renee, Cherie..

    [*Previous Posts*]

    [*Archives*]

    [*thx to*]

    -Powered by Blogger
    -Found @ Blogskins.com
    -The Tagboard


    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    html>