> > > ~*+ [*+.: [N]ever [gi]ve [u]p or re[g]ret 4ever ::.+*] +*~
<-=-=~+`[*Couple of Words*]`+~-=-=->
~4ever missing you, Every now and den..~
~Hope u understand how i feel for you~
~Hoping to win ur heart, someday, somehow..~
~No matter how hard it is.. I'm still luving u..~
Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Aloha..
lols.. jus bac from walk.. haha
another panjang walk.. lalala
abit mad sia..
After Sch, play basketball..
until my leg aching..
Den still walk.. lols
43.59min le.. blahx..
-----
Now I broke le..
Exam now, veri de seldom work..
Den still buy presents for my meis.. lols
B'day mahx.. Haiyo..
Tis half week pay still nt out..
Gt delayed.. Bo money liao.. $200 nia..
tis one only contain money i gt from work..
-----
Next Monday Yiwen mei 14th B'day,
present oso bought liao..
Den still gt next month,
Farhana and SH..
Duno wat to buy for SH..
Farhana one go Plaza Sing buy bahx..
Btw, SH and her is Lianhua classmate..
Maybe SH 4gt her liao..
Tat time SA attachment to PS..
me and Farhana saw her on bus to Orchard..
**Tat's long time story..
-----
8 more days b4 exam ends &
tml the main papers start...
Jia You, cannot retent..!!!!!
Later mus chiong Social Studies liao..
Oso nid to gt the hang on the Eng Compre..
Tat's the first paper & my most crucial paper..
First paper mus nt fail!!!!!!!!!!
-----
Aaa, tok so much..
jus now still play bball..
After Exam gt lots of things to do..
Chiong Work, Maple, my Love Stories..
Mus Jia You.. hehe..
-----
Aiyo.. Vede tdy no go sch..
sms me lorz.. during class.. lols
wan me die arx!!!!
den suddenly tok me abt SH..
SH reply her tat,
bu shi yi qian arx?
Vede was asking if I like her arx..
Aaa.. Diaoz.. So surprise for tat reply..
whr gt in the past..
Blahx.. I had nv giv up anyone de..
even tat time she stead wit 'him'!!!
**so mus read my blog den noe.. lols
**read from bottom to top
**even see something u dun like
**dun skip anyone..
**lalala.. I'm luving u three..
**tat's the truth
**1st still started from u..
**Nv giv u up, come 2 come 3..
-----
I duno is it my fault anot..
But if so, tat still the truth..
1 and another..
Why alwae say something like,
In the past? I duno?
When everyone of you,
I had told the veri truth to you..
of my heartz to you..
~+*Nv giv up or regret 4ever*+~
-----
Haiyo.. tdy class still so boring..
last day of lesson b4 exam..
Seem tat I nv slp much in class sia.. lols
unusual for me.. wahaha
-----
Aaa.. Today kanna bully by meis..
Jus asking me whose the 3rd..
Tat I like.. Until I paiseh liao..
When they noe liao.. Audzhu!!!
Now gt 5ppl noe liao..
Jialat larz.. But how JH noe?
-----
later b4 study, or tml..
mus write letter le.. to SA,
asking if she really quitting work..
If really, mus buy her presents too..
'Significant' my feeling for her..
Aiya, next time oso hard to see her liao..
Miss You Deep if u're gone..
-----
Aaaaaaaaaaa...
Tdy blog so special.. lols
I wrote three of them tgt..
Aiyo.. as mention b4..
Dun gt agitated if seeing tis..
Blog tat write the memories of mine..
To 3 of you + me..
-----
lalala.. going to study veri hard liao..
later watch Stairway to Heaven.. "p
~~Chengjun (''v'') Jingshu~~
lols.. put for song nia..
-----
Tat's all bahx..
So tired, Dinner Time.. =)
lols.. blog almost a hour..
6.36pm - 7.21pm..
tata

~~Cheekit misses SMSASH~~

Wat ppl think,
I dun really care..
Jus dun affect u can le..
Everything shud hav a limit..
-----
Jus hate to see,
the ppl making fun of me..
Jus like tat day when nas,
con't repeated the same old things..
tat, even I was sick and weak tat day..
I threw chair at him..
Lalala.. why still bring bac de past..
Cause jus an Example.. lols


~*+ArDnAs - I'm Missing You+*~ @ 6:36 pm


~*+-=-=-=-=-=-=Signed Off=-=-=-=-=-=-+*~


~* [*IntR0duc+i0nN*] *~

Ctrl + D to bookmark this page to ur Favourites.. Mus do it during or after looking at the site.. Arigato!!

~* [*pR0fil3*] *~

  • Name: [C]hee [K]it
  • [+aka Calvin+]
  • Age: 15, 7 months old..
  • D.o.B: 15 Feb 1990 (Total Defence Day)
  • I'm a [A]quarius, in é year of [H]orse..
  • 1 Nephew + 1 Niece..
  • School: Hillgrove Sec
  • Class: 1e3'o3 >> 2e3'o4 >> 3e4'o5
  • Email: [K]iller_BugZ@hotmail.com
  • **[M]sn, [h]i-5 & [F]riendster abled**
  • ~* [*LykZzz*] *~

  • +*~ [*[M]y [B]eloved [O]ne*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[A]ll [k]ind of [B]lue..*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[R]un-[H]olic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[W]ork-[H]olic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[B]asketball*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[L]isten to [M]usic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[O]nline [G]ames*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[C]hat in [M]sn*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[A]ble to c [H]er*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[W]atching [T]v*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[S]ms-ing*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[S]ms-ing [H]er*] ~*+

  • ---- m O r E e ----

    ~* [*God Sibilings*] *~

    # God Brother - Raymond
    # God Sister - Si Xuan
    # God Sister - Chiu Ting
    # God Sister - Ting Yun
    # God Mei - Jacqueline
    # God Mei - Shanie
    # God Mei - Audrey
    # God Mei - HuangYing
    # God Mei - Janice
    # God Mei - Cynthia
    # God Mei - Priscilla
    # God Mei - Farhana
    # God Mei - Joanne
    # God Mei - Yu Wen
    # God Mei - Yi Wen
    # God Mei - Tiffany
    # God Mei - Sihua
    # God Mei - Guanyi
    # God Mei - Fengru
    # God Mei - Cheng Yee
    # God Mei - Fang Ting
    # God Mei - Pamela
    ->Waiting for ur accept-tion<- >Jia Xin, ShuTing (Dun believe one) >Siew Min, Emily, Rachelle (Nv reply) >Cynthia, Renee, Cherie..

    [*Previous Posts*]

    [*Archives*]

    [*thx to*]

    -Powered by Blogger
    -Found @ Blogskins.com
    -The Tagboard


    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    html>