> > > ~*+ [*+.: [N]ever [gi]ve [u]p or re[g]ret 4ever ::.+*] +*~
<-=-=~+`[*Couple of Words*]`+~-=-=->
~4ever missing you, Every now and den..~
~Hope u understand how i feel for you~
~Hoping to win ur heart, someday, somehow..~
~No matter how hard it is.. I'm still luving u..~
Sunday, October 02, 2005

Aiya..
Tdy almost 4gt to blog liao..
hehe.. spending almost whole day working..
7am - 1pm nia.. But gt self extention.. lols
Wah, reach workplace abt 6.40am nia..
-----
Aiyo, tot she gt work tdy..
ytd no chn,
but tdy see den cancelled off her name..
Sob sob sia, veri hard den can see her de le..
**but tdy gt shocking news..
tat she work until tis weekends meaning mid of my exam,
and she quit.. I duno is it truth..
If so, tat's may end our final link, face to face seeing place..
Still gt frenster and msn larz..
but wasn't able to see her..
tat's when heartbroken came in..
I noe i can't do anything to stop her quitting..
I hav to respect her/parents decision..
If ur going, rmb next time mus jio me out..
teehee.. jus to make me feel betta.. haix..
-----
But still hav to work mahx..
lucky tdy nv call her home to wake her.. lols
or else kanna.. lols..
sian le, her hp spoilt dun wan chn..
cannot chat wor.. pretty boring..
no one to sms.. "them"?
duno larz, tink no reply de larz..
but nv try.. haix..
-----
Work til 1 liao.. took some rest to abt 2..
start working bahx, wait for Jia Jun.. lols
**If she dere, maybe diff story..
I would find way to send her home bahx..
jus accompany her on bus..
If shui, den only me take bus.. lols..
tat's wat happen to me usually.. Haix.. Sobby..
**If she no work/work slight longer/off earlier than me..
I would work free labour bahx..
meaning jus gt permission to work..
no wages, no manager command me, suit me fine..
Sumtime wan to wait for her/Jia Jun lorz..
-
-
**Aiya, of course she duno i wan to wait for her larz..
so in the end, I'm waiting for Jun bahx.. sad bahx..
**If she no work, of cos wait for Jun bahx..
**If she goes off earlier than me,
of cos, she'll be gone..
-----
So tdy work work.. from 7am to 1pm.. 1.45pm to 6.20pm.. lols
After 1, is I free labour period lorz..
work til 6+.. play cards wit Jun they all..
lols.. 4 ppl shared our 3 employee meals..
eat eat eat, tat's my dinner..
now abit hungry.. of cos.. lols
-----
Aiya,
1 jus offline, 1 seldom online, 1 seem nv online.. lols
Maybe, u noe wat i meant.. haha..
tat's why so boring..
but so, even they online..
I'm only able to hav a small chat wit 1 of them..
really a small one, usually abt work larz..
-----
Haix, how i really hope..
3 of them could online,
chat wit me..
crap or so.. betta than nth..
when they sob sob,
can tell me..
wat happened, how u feel, or so...
sumtime, i may tok crapz..
but, i would be able to noe them more..
But hope nt reality..
I hope too much, tat why I hurt more..
tat's how i feel..
-----
nvm, dun say abt these sob sob thingy liao..
10 more days from now, exam ends.. yea..
jus saw piglet bloggy..
having a post on ecp, a last year post..
duno if wan to go wit me anot..
oh ya, tink is Christmas..
jus go dere relax larz..
sea breeze or land breeze,
dun mind go dere in group..
jus able to see piglet can le..
-----
almost 12am liao.. lols
been blogging for 40min liao.. hhaha
I wan to oink liao,
tml still gt sch..
Jus hope can see them soon..
MuackieZ..


~*+ArDnAs - I'm Missing You+*~ @ 11:14 pm


~*+-=-=-=-=-=-=Signed Off=-=-=-=-=-=-+*~


~* [*IntR0duc+i0nN*] *~

Ctrl + D to bookmark this page to ur Favourites.. Mus do it during or after looking at the site.. Arigato!!

~* [*pR0fil3*] *~

  • Name: [C]hee [K]it
  • [+aka Calvin+]
  • Age: 15, 7 months old..
  • D.o.B: 15 Feb 1990 (Total Defence Day)
  • I'm a [A]quarius, in é year of [H]orse..
  • 1 Nephew + 1 Niece..
  • School: Hillgrove Sec
  • Class: 1e3'o3 >> 2e3'o4 >> 3e4'o5
  • Email: [K]iller_BugZ@hotmail.com
  • **[M]sn, [h]i-5 & [F]riendster abled**
  • ~* [*LykZzz*] *~

  • +*~ [*[M]y [B]eloved [O]ne*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[A]ll [k]ind of [B]lue..*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[R]un-[H]olic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[W]ork-[H]olic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[B]asketball*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[L]isten to [M]usic*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[O]nline [G]ames*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[C]hat in [M]sn*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[A]ble to c [H]er*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[W]atching [T]v*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[S]ms-ing*] ~*+
  • +*~ [*[S]ms-ing [H]er*] ~*+

  • ---- m O r E e ----

    ~* [*God Sibilings*] *~

    # God Brother - Raymond
    # God Sister - Si Xuan
    # God Sister - Chiu Ting
    # God Sister - Ting Yun
    # God Mei - Jacqueline
    # God Mei - Shanie
    # God Mei - Audrey
    # God Mei - HuangYing
    # God Mei - Janice
    # God Mei - Cynthia
    # God Mei - Priscilla
    # God Mei - Farhana
    # God Mei - Joanne
    # God Mei - Yu Wen
    # God Mei - Yi Wen
    # God Mei - Tiffany
    # God Mei - Sihua
    # God Mei - Guanyi
    # God Mei - Fengru
    # God Mei - Cheng Yee
    # God Mei - Fang Ting
    # God Mei - Pamela
    ->Waiting for ur accept-tion<- >Jia Xin, ShuTing (Dun believe one) >Siew Min, Emily, Rachelle (Nv reply) >Cynthia, Renee, Cherie..

    [*Previous Posts*]

    [*Archives*]

    [*thx to*]

    -Powered by Blogger
    -Found @ Blogskins.com
    -The Tagboard


    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    html>